This is a cheap polymer clay from CellDeal.
How To Use
1. Just a few basic tools to get started: a smooth work surface (marble, glass), an oven, some shaping tools.
2. Make the polymer clay shaped what you want,it is time to use an oven to fix it. It's best to reserve a "dedicated oven" for baking polymer clay. Using your home oven is an option for very infrequent baking sessions, but you must thoroughly wash out the inside afterward with baking soda and water to remove any baked on residue from the fumes, which will re-release when you use the oven later to bake food.
3. Temperature regulation is critically important when baking polymer clay,generally speaking, most polymer clay projects are baked at 275° for 20-25 minutes. Baked clay can be re-baked as needed.
4. As you become more experienced, you'll want to invest in a used hand-crank pasta machine, measuring tools, shape cutters, knives, carving and sculpting tools, drills, sandpaper, polishing tools, and push-molds.
1. While working with raw polymer clay, take care not to rub your eyes. Wash your hands frequently and especially before eating. Tools and equipment (toaster ovens, food processors, pasta machines, knives, etc.) that come into contact with raw polymer clay must never be used to prepare food afterward, and baked clay items should not be used to prepare or serve food, either.
2. Always bake polymer clay in a room with excellent ventilation. Leave at least one window open and use a fan to blow the fumes away from your work area.
1 x Set of 32 Colors Clay
(No retail packaging)